Skip to main content

photograph

So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans.
holding me closer til our eyes meet
you wont ever be alone
.

The boy was staring at me, wondering what I was thinking.
Trying to know me better, just like friends. I ran away.

We walked in the middle of the park. Saw each other with a happy smiles.
Talked a a lot and share the happiness. Wish that we could be like this, everyday.

Falls came , leafs were gone slowly.
Taking a photo together, using his pocket camera, keeping memories in a photograph.
Remembering the first time we met, when I was thinking of something..

Autumn ended.
He asked what was I wondering when we first met.
A difficult question.
I said, I just thought whether I could know him better or not,
He just laughed, said that It already happened.
But I said, It couldn't be any longer.
It was all about me who couldn't stay after autumn had gone.

suddenly he was silently opened a photograph.
That we took on that day,
keeping our memories.

-in the middle of night,
I know you're seeing the photograph,
Aisyah



Comments