Skip to main content

enk.

i wanna tell you guys about one of my favourite boy-friend (it means literally  a boy-friend, or just call it a guy friend). First of all, there are so many grammatical errors here that I am too lazy to correct it. Dont read this if you are a grammar nazi or something. hahaha

*better playing count on me-bruno mars*

He was a very kind person. He never likes it when I show such a mellowdrama and romantic side of a cute friendship like writing this kind of thing for him. He always tries to pretend that he wasnt good enough to be proud of. He also tries to show his evil side and becomes a bad boy in every single chances he had. But I dont really care about how hard he tried to show his badboy side, I just want to know and always know that he was typically a good boy, at least to me and for my sake. I really want to write about him and tell him to read it, so he will think that "oh my god, my friend is so drama, but I like her a lot" lol hahaha

He was there, when I wanted to go somewhere and didnt know how to go.
He was there, and always let me sit on his motorbike's seat.
He was there to pick me up anywhere and anytime, even it actually had been so late to pick up a girl on a road.
He was there, when the night came and I was so afraid of walking along the road alone.
He was there, when I needed someone to talk and to share about my foolish worriness.
He was there, when I was so hungry that I couldnt find any friends to eat with.
He was there, when I was too afraid to go snorkling under the sea. He let me hold his hand and follow his steps. 
He was there, when people judged me a bad person that I couldnt stand on it. He just sat beside me, didnt know what was happening at the night, but he quietly just sat and waited for my business' done.
He was there, when my tears coudnt be held anymore because of thinking something so badly.
He was there, when I complained about so many things and finally cried.
He was there, when the days became boring that I need to text anyone. so then I texted him, talked about everything randomly and just ended the chat without saying 'goodnight' or 'have a good sleep'.
He was there, when I need anyone to come with me to every single events in our department. He usually refused me at fisrt, but I know that he would come. And yap, he was there, right behind me.

He was there, when a stupid fight happened between us, when he yelled and said that people wasnt a robot that could follow me anywhere.
He was there, when I cried a lot and fell down mentally, pretended that I were fine.
He broke my heart, but as soon as it had happened, he fixed mine perfectly. And that time had been our mellowdrama crying thing ever haha.
He was there and said sorry. I was there and I said sorry. Just like friends, we ended the fight peacefully.

He was there, when durian ice cream melted in my mouth so refreshingly.
He was there, when I sang songs out of tune in the middle of the night.
He was there, when books in library were so interesting to read so that I wanted to go to library eventually. unfortunately, we forgot that the books werent ours that we should pay more fine.
He was there, when I told him to find a girlfriend as soon as possible. even it means that I will lose him as my 'always been there as fast as I need him'

He was there, and there, and always there
He just sat on the driver's seat, listened to all of my complains and stories, talked a bit and laughed at me.
He was there and I was so pleased of having him there
There wasnt just right beside me, but anywhere I need him to be, for these years.
He never knows that what he did means a lot for me.

I hope you're still and always be there.
There, where I can find you easily, know how you live well, and get the news about your success.
and still there, where I need you to be.

last, I am so sorry for being too rude or bad to you as a friend. I am so sorry for making you difficult and tired, because I always depend on you.
I wrote this because I dont know how to say an uncountable thank to you.

I remember our last chat. I suddenly count on the days we've passed, and count on these days until we graduate and find our own paths. just hope this will be a long last friendship.



Thankyou for everthing.

from your annoying loveable friend,
Aisyah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sebuah Pilihan.

“Berbahagia dan berusaha bahagiakan orang lain.” Motto hidup sederhana inilah yang membuat saya berani mendaftarkan diri ke IME 2012. Sederhana saja. Awalnya, saya hanya ingin mencari kebahagiaan saya sendiri dengan berorganisasi, mencari banyak pengalaman serta teman, dan membahagiakan orang lain (teman-teman sesama mahasiswa) dengan ikut IME sebagai organisasi yang mewadahi kegiatan mereka semua. Tapi mengapa saya memilih membahagiakan orang lain melalui bidang PSDM?  Kata orang kebanyakan, PSDM adalah bidangnya orang-orang yang mau berpikir dan mau susah-susah untuk mengurusi orang lain. Dan saya juga tidak dapat memungkiri itu karena bidang inilah yang mau repot-repot mengurusi dan membimbing saya dan 117 teman saya saat masa bimbingan dulu. Ah kerajinan sekali, begitu pikir saya dulu.    Tapi saat masa adaptasi dunia kampus dulu, saya dibuat semakin menyadari bahwa mahasiswa adalah segerombolan manusia yang punya banyak kelebihan di dalam dirinya yang bisa membaw

Aku cinta padamu, Indonesia

Indonesia, sebuah negeri dengan segala keelokan dan pesona. Negeri di tenggara Asia   yang patut dipertanyakan: seberapa besar cinta rakyatnya kepadanya? Aku mungkin hanyalah seorang biasa, tapi aku akan mencoba menggambarkan seberapa besar cintaku kepada negeri ini melalui rangkaian kata sederhana ini. Atau mungkin, aku akan mencoba membuat kalian tahu bagaimana caraku mencintai negeri ini, mencintai baik dan buruknya. Aku terlahir di negeri ini. Aku tumbuh dan menghirup udara di negeri ini, begitu juga sekitar dua ratus juta penduduk Indonesia yang lain. Ketika aku lahir, Indonesia masih dipimpin seorang “Bapak Pembangunan” yang katanya memberikan banyak perubahan dan kemajuan, tapi juga banyak meninggalkan hutang bagi Indonesia. Tapi aku tak peduli, aku mulai merasakan cinta pada negeri ini mulai tumbuh sejak hari pertama aku melihat dunia. Inilah negeriku, tempat hidungku menghirup udara pertamanya atau tempat tangisku pertama kali pecah. Dan aku mencintainya, dengan tertah

Great People Scholarship Program Telkom 2019 -

 --continued from previous post-- Oke jadi dimulailah tahap seleksi beasiswa GPSP dari perusahanku Telkom Indonesia. Hal pertama yang bikin aku cukup gak pede dan stres adalah waktu persiapan yang super sempit. Jadi, dari tanggal rilis nota dinasnya, aku harus menyiapkan proposal studi yang akan disubmit dan dibawa dalam waktu kruang lebih 4 hari apa 3 hari yah lupa. Jadi aku inget weekend itu aku bener bener scroll2 jurusan kampus dan bikin proposal study selama dua hari Sabtu-Minggu. Hari Seninnya, aku harus berangkat ke Bandung untuk tes. Dan aku berangkat ke Bandung bareng sama bebeb Pome sahabatcuuu Step pertama : Bikin proposal Studi  Selama nyusun proposal studi aku agak terburu buru dan gatau mau nulis apa. Ini mirip mirip dengan motivation letter atau personal statement kalau kita mau apply beasiswa atau apply kampus di luar Negeri untuk S2. Bedanya di seleksi Telkom ini dia minta dua halaman dan harus menjelaskan manfaatnya buat Telkom itu apa ketika kita sudah balik dari sek